Countdown to Audrey's 1st Birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

19 December, 2007

First Post

Have been urged by Ethan to contribute to this blog ever since the "birth" of nanny blog. It's really sweet of him to start this blog and I enjoy reading each and every post. Have always been looking forward to read more but the rate of the posting is inconsistent and slow.

Ethan usually does his postings when I am outstation. When I am around, he will give all sort of excuses to delay his posting. Well, I can't "blame" him as I also dislike him to stay in the study room all day doing his posting when I am at home.

To all loyal readers, I make sure that he posts our completed reno pictures soon. Both of us will be off from Christmas eve till New Year, thus we will have plenty of time postings the remaining pictures of our love nest. Stay tune!

To Ethan, you are the BEST!!!

No comments: