Countdown to Audrey's 1st Birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

03 December, 2007

My ultimate machine

Blogging is hard work. I always thought so after reading so many great postings which von has followed week after week.

"You need to constantly keep your blog updated with new postings. If not nobody will want to visit since it is always the same post everytime they click on the link." You will also need to state its purpose of the blog; why you created it in the first place.." von reminded me everytime I go online.

So there you go, a mission statement, added in the title block, if you can observed.

Finally, I feel that I need something; something powerful and eye-appealing that I can work on while in the living room working on the blog. I am talking about getting a macbook. Although not critical, since von have a laptop from work and the 5 year old desktop is snagly sitting on the study table urging me to use it instead. The urge to get a macbook is too strong to be ignored. It does not help matter when I realized that it now comes with the new OS. Temping offers like free ram upgrade, MS office or accessories thrown and it is going to set me back by about $2200.

Maybe the feel-good ego of having a totally new experience with the Mac OS is a good reason for one. I can step out of the comfort zone finally, having been accustomed to Windows platform all these years. It is time to end the ara and domination of Windows by first ditching the OS and then be intrigued by the beauty of Mac.

Although, much have been said, no purchase is made even with this year-end festive mood. Perhaps the final crucifix to this will come with the year-end bonus...

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Von is right, u need to be faster with your update